St. Therese Fellowship Hall Addition
JSD worked alongside the architect to provide land surveying, civil engineering, and municipal permitting for a new addition to St. Therese’s Catholic Church in Appleton. The church is a staple in the community, established in 1923 and breaking ground in 1927.
JSD spent extra attention on setting site grades to determine utilities for this new addition as it has two connections to the existing church and convent buildings both with different floor elevations.
The JSD team also focused on providing sanitary sewer service to a lower level of the building that was below the sewer elevation, while also determining how to collect stormwater for a new court yard area for surface and roof runoff.